Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Spring Wildflowers, Elfin Forest, Los Osos, CA.


>>>Click on image to enlarge<<<>I came upon this many tiered beauty on a misty stroll through the Elfin Forest Natural Area by the Morro Bay National Estuary in Los Osos, CA.

If anyone knows the name of this particular wildflower, I'd be grateful. My e-mail is: ap3dguy@Gmail.com.


View all anaglyph images on this site with a pair of red and cyan-tinted 3-D glasses. To order your own FREE pair:

Send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:

Rainbow Symphony, Inc.
6860 Canby Av./#120
Reseda, CA. 91335

...with a note stating: "Yassir! I'd be beside myself if'n y'all send me one o' them pairs o' 3-D glasses to check out Abe's 3-D World and all them other cool 3-D sites online. Rush me a complimentary pair in the self-addressed-stamped-envelope enclosed." Sign your name, thank 'em, and you'll get a pair in the mail soon after.








<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?