Friday, November 25, 2005
My new 3-D blog . . . How to get your free pair of 3-D glasses!
My name is Abe Perlstein. I'm excited to introduce a showcase for my stereo photography work, effectively placing you, the viewer, in the picture.
Thanks to Ray "3-D" Zone http://www.ray3dzone.com who shot this wonderful portrait (at left).
Throughout this blog you will often have two stereoscopic 3-D viewing options:
Glasses-free cross/convergence viewing or anaglyph viewing via red/cyan tinted eyewaer.
Here's how to view cross/convergence viewing images with the naked eye:
- Place your eyes 18" to 24" from the stereo paired image on your screen, level and perpendicular to your eyes;
- Cross your eyes slightly while looking at the stereo pair;
- The stereo pair will soon morph into a set of three virtual images;
- When you see all three images, stare at the center image. It will be in 3-D..
- If at first you don't succeed, be patient, and try again. The reward is well worth the effort.
Send a self-addressed 1st-class-stamped envelope to:
6860 Canby Avenue/#120
Reseda, CA. 91335Enclose a note stating, "Wow! I can't wait to see www.abes3dworld.blogspot.com in 3-D! Please send a free sample pair of your red/cyan anaglyph glasses in the self-addressed-stamped envelope provided. Thank You."
In less than a week you should receive a free pair.
Links to this post: